Sally’s Baked Honey, Soy & Lime Chicken
Calories per serve: 210
Meal per serve: 305
Recipe Challenge: Week 6 (total recipes 10)
- Mix soy, lime, honey, garlic and ginger to create marinate.
- Place chicken into oven proof dish and pour marinate over chicken.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven at 200deg
- Cover and bake for 20 mins
- Uncover turn chicken and cook for a further 15-20min allowing chicken to turn golden brown
- Serve immediately.
- I served with Coles Kale Salad – 95 cal
This is lovely also served on top of cauliflower rice with a side of veggies.
If you want more juice then do not uncover chicken while cooking, and cook in a smaller size dish to help stop the liquid from cooking away or burning to the bottom of the dish.
A simple meal using only a few ingredients, most of which you will find a staple in most kitchen cupboards.