Sally’s Super Easy Teriyaki Chicken Stirfry
Calories per serve: 284
Recipe Challenge: Week 9 (total recipes 13)
- Dice and cook chicken until browned in wok.
- Add carrot and broccoli fry for 1-2 mins
- Add coleslaw fry for 2-3 mins. To create more steam while frying I usually add a little water as I am cooking.
- Add Teriyaki sauce and toss through until heated
- Serve immediately on slender rice.
I was having a hard day and needed a quick easy meal, but was hungry so also wanted something with lots of taste and crunch for my fast day dinner. I looked through my cupboard and found a few things I already had that didn’t take much work at all.
Such a lovely quick meal, using ready made salad and sauces. I only added carrot and broccoli because it was in the fridge, you could add any other veggies you like, as the calories are low enough, but this was so filling that I could not even finish it.